- FREE, INDEPENDENT and CONFIDENTIAL advice on immigration and employment.
- Support in retrieving passports from employers.
- Training in accessing healthcare and mainstream services.
- English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) courses. Please click for leaflet.
- Support with reading and writing letters or forms.
- Practical emergency assistance to clients who have recently left abusive employers.
- Social space where clients can come and meet friends, have tea or coffee and pick up mail.
- Where we cannot provide direct assistance we will do our best to make a referral or signpost to a relevant service
- Workers can also use this guide to ‘Know Your Rights‘ in the UK as a migrant
Please call Kalayaan at 02072432942 to speak to make an appointment for advice and support