The deadline for applying for settled or pre-settled status with a Registration Certificate or Residence to the EU Settlement Scheme was 30th June 2021.
If you are a EU citizen, or a family member of a EU citizen, and need advice, we recommend you contact one of the following organisations:
- The Aire Centre https://www.airecentre.org/
- Your local law centre https://www.lawcentres.org.uk/
- The Citizens Advice Bureau https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- Latin American House email@example.com
- Eastern European Resource Centre firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thames Reach Charity EUSSadvice@thamesreach.org.uk
- International Organization for Migration https://www.iom.int/ email@example.com
- An immigration solicitor
The government also lists organisations that help in your area: click on the following link and where instructed enter your post code with a list of organisations that can help in your area.